Our Violinist's Song List
I generally play 15 minutes of pre-service music, a processional (wedding march of some type), one song during as needed, and a reccesional to get the bride and groom out of the chapel and back down the aisle.
Due to my busy schedule, I am unavailable to learn new songs performed for weddings.
- Traditional Wedding March
- Ashokan's Farewell
- The Lover's Waltz
- Legends of the Fall (Twilight & Mist)
- Plasnkly Erwin (upbeat for reccessional)
- The Water is Wide
- Amazing Grace
- Nearer My God to Thee
- Great is Thy Faithfulness
- Be Thou My Vision
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
- I am also able to play most hymms.